Thursday, December 31, 2015

I Beg Your Pardon

In June of 2012, my first action as President of ODTUG was to relieve Edward Roske of any and all duties related to Conference Chairman.


It seems fitting that my last act as ODTUG President is to issue the full and complete Presidential pardon Edward has sought these many years.



Therefore, ...


By the President of ODTUG a Proclamation
Edward Roske became the KScope Conference Chairman on July 1, 2010 and was reelected in 2011 for a second term by the ODTUG Board of Directors. His term in office continued until his dismissal on June 25, 2012.
Edward Roske was found to be guilty of increasing the popularity, prestige, and profitability of the 2011 and 2012  KScope Conferences without prior consent of the ODTUG President and Board of Directors.  
Now, THEREFORE, I, MONTY L. LATIOLAIS, President of ODTUG, pursuant to the pardon power conferred upon me, have granted and by these presents do grant a full, free, and absolute pardon unto Edward Roske for all offenses against ODTUG and the KScope Conference which he, Edward Roske, has committed or may have committed or taken part in during the period from July 1, 2010 through June 25, 2012.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this thirty-first day of December, in the year of our Lord two thousand and fifteen.
MONTY L. LATIOLAIS


... our journey continues


No comments: